Studying MBBS in China has become one of the preferred choices of students from India. Many good factors have made China a safe place for quality education in medicine. China’s education ministry in 2019 authorized over 40+ medical institutions for foreign students looking for MBBS from China. The 6- year MBBS course gives a good amount of time to the MBBS students to study the theoretical aspect and the year of internship.
8 to 28 Lakh
|Mode Of Teaching
|Is Learning Chinese Compulsory
||Yes Have To Clear Hsk 4
||Nearly 2.5 Hours China Is Ahead
|IELTS & TOEFL
|Cost Of Course
||20 - 25 Lac All Inclusive
||Most Of The Universities Demand Neet Score Above 250
|Cost Of Living
||150 Usd Per Month
|Chinese Currency Difference
||1 Rmb = 10 Inr
Why To Study MBBS In China?
- GOVT UNIVERSITIES : Every university in China is run by the Chinese Government.
- AFFORDABLE FEES STRUCTURE : MBBS in China is extremely popular among the students of the Indian sub-continent for its affordable fees structure and standards of living.
- Global Affiliated, Accredited, and Recognised Universities : Chinese medical universities are accredited and recognized by international organizations NMC, WDOMS, FAIMER, ECFMG, etc
- INDIAN STUDENT BASE : There are more than 5000 students studying their MBBS course in china.
- LEARNING A NEW GLOBAL LANGUAGE : Students also learn Chinese which helps them in many ways as Chinese is the second most widely spoken language
- Use Of Technology In Learning : MBBS in China provides the students to witness a new age of learning expeditions with the use of some of the most advanced technological and ICT tools.
Who can apply for MBBS in China?
- Students who have turned 17 years old by the 31st December of the year of admission.
- Students who scored a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in their 12th standard from CBSE, ICSE, or any equivalent board.
- Students who have qualified for NEET (as per the latest notification by MCI/NMC)
Admission Process To Study MBBS In China
- Students need to submit original documents of 10+2 standard along with attested copies of the mark sheet.
- Students need to go for the counseling process; eligible students will get an invitation letter.
- Apply for a student visa, after getting an invitation letter.
- The student has to submit a copy of documents to the Chinese Embassy for getting a traveling visa.
- Pay the tuition fee at the time of the admission process.
- The student can move to China to sustain a career in the Medical field, after the process gets completed as mentioned above.
Universities in China
||Total Tuition Fees
|Xi’an Jiaotong University
|Xinjiang Medical University
|Ningxia Medical University
|Qiqihar Medical University
|Nanjing Medical University
|Dalian Medical University
|Wuhan Medical University
Few Disadvantages Of Mbbs In China
- The passing percentage of FMGE tests conducted in India and given by Indian students who complete their MBBS in China is low.
- Language can be a barrier as most of the universities prefer Chinese language over English.
- Climate of China in some areas of the North may not be tolerable for every international student.
Why Choose TRA For MBBS Admission in ABROAD ?
TRA is one of fastest growing and leading overseas education facilitators in India that began its journey in 2013 . So far, we have successfully placed over 15000 Indian students in renowned medical universities and colleges abroad. The best part is TRA has experienced counselors and MBBS in ABROAD admission experts who offer personalized guidance to students and parents about MBBS in ABROAD.
Free of cost MBBS counseling for both students and parents by experts. Association with budget-friendly and prestigious medical colleges Provide prestigious scholarships and education loan assistance.
- Constant guidance and support to students until they become medical graduates.
- The representatives of TRA are available in medical colleges.
- Availability of rich academic learning resources in medical colleges for Indian students.
- Arrangement of comfortable hostels and hygienic Indian food.
- Seamless admission process.
- Complete documentation process
- Air ticketing and student visa services.
- Guaranteed admission and visa approval.